Join other concerned parents to practice improved communication methods, gain support, and learn. Group facilitator Dr. Kenneth Perlmutter will guide members to shift suffering families toward health.
Our intention is to create a safe, serene, sane, and sustainable home environment
Parents with problematic offspring know all too well the stress and pain of life in a troubled family environment. This group will provide approaches to: find recovery and health for all family members, interrupt cycles of relapse and loss, bring into focus overlooked family members, help burdened marriages, and promote peace in the home.
Designed for parents of troubled teens or stuck young adults (sometimes as old as 40) who struggle with:
• Substance abuse or addiction including marijuana
• Depression, anxiety or other mood disorders
• Attention deficits or other concentration problems • Trauma-related or recent severe losses
• Failure to launch, inability to use skills or resources • Adverse effects of divorce, suicide, or long-term illness
• Refusal or inability to make use of help, (oppositionalism, defiance)